Things I need to remember…
– I need to go see my grandma more. She is an incredible woman.
– “People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
– I shouldn’t question how many rounds I did at CrossFit just because I finished before everyone else. Though, doing an extra round when in doubt isn’t going to hurt me (and I might still be done before other people).
– I should stop making peanut butter banana bread. I should also stop making blueberry nut bread. Because I just want to eat it all. But since it’s for my best friend’s birthday, that problem was solved. Until I eat some this weekend.
– I’m going to have good days and bad days. But everyday that I do CrossFit automatically becomes a good day when I complete the WOD.
– I don’t give myself enough credit. (I’ve had several people tell me this recently.)
– Running really does fix everything.
– Sometimes a weekend away is all you need.
– There are some people in this world that know you better than you know yourself sometimes. Never let those people go, as they are the ones you can always truly count on.
…So on that note, I’m headed to upstate New York to celebrate the birthday of my absolute best friend in the entire world.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Edited to add this:
“You create beauty with your attitude, your behaviors, and your actions. It’s all up to you.”
This is pretty much my philosophy…I’ve just been unable to put it into words. Kind of like this whole idea: “You can’t control how other people behave, only how you react.”
Okay for real though. Have a great weekend.