I was recently sent a Frosty VoxBox through Influenster full of awesome products to try out! I received these products complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Here’s what I thought about each of the items above…
1. American Licorice Company Fruit Vines Bites – These are SO good. I kind of ripped into these right when the package arrived on my doorstep and I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting. I’m not a big fan of cherry flavored things so I really liked that these came in strawberry.
2. EcoTools Hair Brush – I was sent the bottom one pictured above (the Sleek and Shine Finisher Hair Brush). I like that there are “vents” in the brush, which help my hair dry if I’m using this while blow drying, and this brush made my hair feel really soft.
3. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum – I liked this product, but since we only received a small sample, I’m not sure that I can accurately share what specifically it does/how effectively it works. It is supposed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and has good reviews on the Ulta website, so it’s likely a product worth trying.
4. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum – I thought this lipstick would be hot pink based on the picture on the site I’ve linked here. I’m not sure if it’s because I have a darker complexion than some of the people who shared their photos, but for me, the shade offered a more subtle look. I do like the look it gives and am not normally someone who wears lipstick, so I think this will be a good first one to start wearing.
5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterpoof Eyeliner – I am normally a liquid eyeliner fan, but I actually really liked this eyeliner a lot. It’s waterproof, so it’s a little harder to get off than the liquid liner I prefer, but this can be a good thing, particularly in warmer weather when it’s more prone to smudging.
6. McCormick Gourmet Thyme – Thyme is Adam’s favorite spice, need I say more? We love it.
7. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea – I’m not the biggest fan of peppermint, so this tea wasn’t something I was super excited about. That being said, the peppermint taste wasn’t overwhelming and I actually enjoyed this cup of tea before bed. I can see why the reviews on this product are good – people really seem to enjoy it and for those who like mint, this tea would be perfect. On a semi-related note, I really like that the packaging involves a polar bear family.
8. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – While I liked the Rimmel makeup remover, I expected it to be more effective. It says on the bottle that it will remove waterproof mascara, so I expected it to remove the aforementioned Rimmel waterproof eyeliner, but I had a hard time doing so. I normally use Almay oil-free makeup remover pads and this is still my preferred makeup remover.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, which is your favorite? If not, which one would you most want to try?